Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Who Killed the Electric Car: GM and Chevron

Who Killed the Electric Car: GM and Chevron

This sounds like a great website. I can't verify any information on it, but I have no reason to doubt it. There would seem to be not technologically reason why there isn't a fully electric car by now, and the oil companies sitting on battery patents sounds like something they would do.

But if this is so well known, I don't see why nothing is being done about it. All it would take is one congressman to raise a stink about this, or Ralph Nader, or Ron Paul.

I know I would buy a Chevy Volt today if it were available. And according to this website better electric cars were available 10 years ago.

SO I don't think its as one sided and clear cut as this website suggests. But I have no other information.

0 comments: