Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lieberman to endorse McCain

Lieberman to endorse McCain - John McCain News- msnbc.com

Now this IS interesting.... I wonder how a McCain/Liberman ticket would go over....

I think it would be great, assuming the two of them get along and have enough in common to be a team. But talk about an administration that could unite the country...

I don't see how the Democrats could field anything that would compete with this. Of course Liberman would have to "sell his soul" to run on a Republican ticket and I'm not sure anyone would be willing to do that.

But what if McCain does well in the primaries, but doesn't win. Depending on who wins on both the Republicans and Democrat sides, an independent McCain/Lieberman ticket (or even Lieberman/McCain) would be possible.

Talk about shaking things up!!

Of course, I'm probably interested just because it would shake things up... Like Perot, there was no way I really wanted him to win or even come close, but it was great to see the shake up.... but this is different, this is possible.

0 comments: