Sunday, April 15, 2007

Avoiding Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants

FOXNews.com - Avoiding Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants - Blog | Blogs | Popular Blogs | Video Blogs

I don't like Amnesty either, but sometimes you have to realize that a lot of water has already spilled over the damn so to speak. If we fix the damn (secure the boarder, etc) I for one don't want to spend millions and ruin a lot of lives by mopping up everyone that has entered illegally. Yes, the broke the law by entering illegally, but we have looked the other way and allowed it to happen, that coming down hard now just doesn't seem fair.

I don't know the details of the plan, but $3500 in fines would put a hurt on me, so I don't think its a slap on the wrist by any means.

I for one am DESPERATE to seal the boarder and would consider any plan that does so.

0 comments: