Sunday, December 17, 2006

Gore urges scientists to warn public

Why can't I take this guy seriously anymore? I mean he's right on a few things.. we DO need to think about the future more than we do... we DO need to look at the long term effects of our actions... we DO have too short of an attention span.. and DO need to find a renewable, sustainable way of living...

But I just have little respect for the guy anymore.

Part of the problem is that I have no idea what he and others really want us to do about Global Warming. He makes the problems out to be so big (lost of all arctic ice in 36-40 years), that little changes that I can do (changing out a few light bulbs) won't make a difference.. and the BIG changes often proposed (Kyoto, stop burning fossil fuels) cost too much for anyone to do willing if they have any doubt about "Science" behind global warming.


http://news.com.com/

0 comments: