Sunday, September 17, 2006

Was the 2004 Election Stolen?

Rolling Stone : Was the 2004 Election Stolen?:

This makes the WTC Conspiracy theories look tame...

If this was written in just a little bit more "neural" language I might have read past the first page. But its not, its written to appeal to people's emotions, not their reason. I know when an author is tring to manipulate me and not reason with me. And I don't put up with it. If you have a point to make, MAKE IT!!

Maybe it was just meant to be an introduction, but the first few paragraphs made so many extreme claims with more footnotes than anyone could ever follow. Foot notes are great, but the narrative needs to back up some of these claims better.

I'm posting it here not because I agree with it, but just because its interesting...

0 comments: