Tuesday, November 15, 2005

More on the Jordan Bombings

The Irony just keeps on coming. Apparently the wedding party that was bombed was from "prominent Palistinian families". I have to admit something feels good to me on this. I know these families are suffering and I should feel bad for them, but I'm having troubles feeling sympathy when I see crowds of Palestinians dancing in the street rejoicing for succesful "martyrdom operations". Well this "operation" took out many of their own and the head of their military intelligence. Funny, no dancing in the street for this one? The article goes further to point out the hypocrisy of the Muslim/Arab world. Apparently, they had no problem condeming the Jordan attacks, but yet they can't quite seem to see the issue the same way when the targets are Jewish or Americans. The Palestinians have let the genie of terrorism is out of the bottle and apparently they are now realizing that it may be a little more difficult than they thought to control it. Hopefully they will learn a lesson and maybe begin trying to stuff the genie back in the bottle.

0 comments: